SOLD subs for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreatone
10+ year member

Oh
Ok these are kinda old style subs but they slam with the right size amp they are Hollywood Excursions i have two so if you want pics just let me know i will get asp. The subs have had some work on them from horizon audio down where i live so they work great. And name a price

i want specs, pics, and more info please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lack of info turns me off like a hairy naked man .... ewwww

ok sorry about lack of specs so here they are

4 ohm dvc can

peak 800

400watts

like i said they are old style they are hollywood excursions

dont know what esle but i have to go and take pics of them at my bros house i should have them put up there on this site on saturday

ok here are some pics of the subs i have they are in my friends box right now... ok and i said i did get them fixed that is why they look that way and i paid 175 for them so i am not trying to get that out of them so make an offer if anyone wants them

ok i have the pics so make offer the glue on them was just to keep them from ripping so they told me and the hit hard and sound great not blown or nothing. Olny reason for selling is buying a gun and need money or i would keep them so thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.