Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Here is what i want to get.

Power Acoustik Farenheit Q2-420 $109.95

Q-Logic QLH-.6510SX $59.95

(1)MTX Audio Thunder6000 T6104 $99.95

PLease let me know what you think about this combination, and if it will sound good.

thanks

adam

well... you could do better and you could do worse. as far as being able to tell if it will sound good online is, well, IMPOSSIBLE! depends on how you wire it up, placement in your trunk, level settings, the rest of your system, and many other variables. anyway... what is important is if YOU think it sounds good!

good luck and good listening!

I dont know about your set up, but Im running a jvc hu, and 12 disk changer, to a clarion 5 channel amp 550W max, clarion 4x6 in the front and clarion 6x9 in the rear, and then (1) kenwood excelon db+ 10" sub in a sealed box. I have the sub facing towards the rear of the car, and it sounds really nice, oh and I just installed a pair of kicker R13 tweeters in the top of the door panels.This is all in a 97 cavalier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.