subs aint working

Participant count
  • Participant list

almo181
10+ year member

Juggalo
for some reaon when i hook my subs up to my clarion 4 channel amp bridged in series they dont work while my forn speakers also powered off my amp work. i tried hooking just one sub up on one channel and nothing, i tried putting the sub wire on the front speaker channel and nothing, when i hook the fornt speakers up again they work. My subs are brand new outofthe box and there doesn't appear to be any flaws in the wire, i have rockford fosagate p1's as well. So im a little ticked that the subs arent working any suggestion would be appreciated

well i got them n my box andeach has wires running for the subs, iwired htem in series postive ot postive on amp and then negative to postive and then to begativ on the amp. Then after that didnt work i tired justo ne sub hooked up to my amp not two and still nothing. Then i tried running the subs off the regular speaker output terimanls and still nothing. So i dont know why brand new speakers wouldn't work i can havep ictures tomorrow when its light out. Also for the subwoofer channel how many hertz should i limit it to and and for the higher channel how many herts should i limit it too

i got the subs working by hooking them to my rear speaker preouts instead of the sub outs but now i hacve a problem my deck isnt working. the security light still flashes, but notihng out of the deck it wont eject the cd either so i dont know what happened or why it isnt working all the fueses are in tact

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.