Sub wiring

Why must you know?
Simply put, it's none of your dam business what I have earned.
I don't "need to know", it's just nice I think if we share our areas of expertise. I have little experience (until recently!) at installing car stereo stuff at least for a long time and of course now everything is bigger and better. But I do have Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. And now another in nursing, irrelevant here. Just John Kuithe trivia!

I just spent as couple of CDs worth of material back in Baby II enjoying what I am calling the best car audio system I ever designed!! :) Gonna go post about it! See ya there!!

John Kuthe...

Little experience...don't flatter yourself Johnnyboy. What good are those so called degrees if you don't put your skills to work? Why are you in nursing instead of a high paying job? Kinda makes me wonder but I have a pretty good idea why too.

You have NONE....until you actually physically get your hands dirty, cuts, bruises, etc....Then I might believe you.

I don't "need to know", it's just nice I think if we share our areas of expertise. I have little experience (until recently!) at installing car stereo stuff at least for a long time and of course now everything is bigger and better. But I do have Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. And now another in nursing, irrelevant here. Just John Kuithe trivia!
I just spent as couple of CDs worth of material back in Baby II enjoying what I am calling the best car audio system I ever designed!! :) Gonna go post about it! See ya there!!

John Kuthe...
I didn't even finish high school and I can out code you in any language except .Net..

Your an IT major and cannot even figure out car audio. When I started it was so simple, the hard part was box creation.

Stick to nursing as it is you can't even do good with that with your write ups you received and dismissal record.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.