Sub box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Natebratt21

I have a system in a 10’ Dodge Charger that is made of 2 12 nvx nsw subs, and a ct sounds t-1000 amp. I am wanting to have it tuned to 32 hertz so i want it to be ported the dimensions I am working with are: Width 32 height 15. I am hoping someone can help me with a box plan since my box i have now does not go all the way back to my back seats since it is too tall. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice... Incomplete parameters in manual... just use the recommended specs.. 36hz tuned box?... thats the recommend box?.. here's a quick and dirty 32hz box... single baffled, port on one end on same face as subs...easy low power box.

iPIWD1.jpg

configured like this...

AivpTpG.jpg

Nice... Incomplete parameters in manual... just use the recommended specs.. 36hz tuned box?... thats the recommend box?.. here's a quick and dirty 32hz box... single baffled, port on one end on same face as subs...easy low power box.
iPIWD1.jpg

configured like this...

AivpTpG.jpg
Thank you! I appreciate it!

Its slightly bigger than recommended... tuned lower... you might wanna go easy on the decaf... but sure... it should sound like a lower tuned box... better?.. its subjective...you asked for a 32hz tune... you tell me

Its slightly bigger than recommended... tuned lower... you might wanna go easy on the decaf... but sure... it should sound like a lower tuned box... better?.. its subjective...you asked for a 32hz tune... you tell me
Okay thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.