sub box dimension for 05 f250 Crew cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

jfletcher72

Has anyone built a box to go behind the back seat? Could you share the dimensions of the enclosure? Ive seen all of the vendor sites, but apparently giving out the dimesions is a no-go... I dont want the formula for Coke just the measurements to a wooden box...it would help save alot time. any assistance would be appreciated.

so no one out there has done this and is willing to share info?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

haha im doing one this weekend i think. I took the brackets on the seat and flipped them so i gained 2 more inches of room for clearance behind the back seat for 2 10" l7's off 2 zx750.1's. Its 60" wide, 17" tall, 11" deep on bottom and 7" deep on top. This is with the additional clearance from flipping the seat brackets. Should end up around 3.5cu ft tuned to 34~.

which brackets are you talking about?? in an 05?... gaining 2" would be great. also ..do you plan to cut the carpeting on the back wall? I would love to see some pics of the process if you can swing it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.