Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

blockburner
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
phoenix gold xenon 1200.1= amp...perfect condition

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/566427-phoenix-gold-xenon-x1200-1-a.html

tc sounds tc 2000 12"= sub=perfect condition..scroll through thread and you will see detailed pics on first page

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-trade-wtt-car-audio/561780-minty-fresh-single-tc-2000-12-pair-12s.html

This is a great setup. It is just not enough for what I want to do in my charger so I have moved on. Both the amp and sub where ran on good electrical and not abused..

looking for a 15 that can handle at least 1500 rms.

I am interested in all kinds of car audio..worst I can say is no so offer up

I will not be spending any other cash except what it takes to ship should an agreement be made.

Last edited by a moderator:
picks of this sub would be nice
getattachmentaspxu.jpg

22256621047862897714572.jpg

splaudio2.jpg

splaudio.jpg

and this is the small puncture mark on the sorround..

puncsub.jpg

I can get pictures tomorrow with my name and date, and as is pictures.. these are all before the puncture mark/ which has some excess silicon

Pm me some as is pics with name and date
It will be tomorrow, just so you know!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

what kind of box did you have this in, and what volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...