Stupid question

Participant count
  • Participant list

4OZGLOVES
10+ year member

<--- Gina FTMFW
PITT. PA
I just sold my pa 3000 db and my custom tc3hp 12" and am in the process of picking up 2 soundstream pcx2000d's. I'm doind a caravan build 6 gpv d2 15's walled behind the second row. I'm a drunk mess right now and don't wanna do math, what can I wire these to , I'm looking to run strapped and yes I have the electrical to back it up 200 amp alt 100' of 1/0 and 6 group 31's

1.5ohms? if you parrell each sub to 1ohm, then series 3 subs to get 3ohms then parrell them to get 1.5ohms???
That was my thought also , but I'm a fifth of rum in the hole right now so I I'm not completely straight on my thoughts.

1.5ohms? if you parrell each sub to 1ohm, then series 3 subs to get 3ohms then parrell them to get 1.5ohms???
That was my thought also , but I'm a fifth of rum in the hole right now so I I'm not completely straight on my thoughts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.