Stuck between 3 Head Units, need help deciding.

budge

Hey guys, just joined here and I'm looking for some advice on which head unit I should buy. I think I have narrowed it down to 3 specific models. But if you have a better recommendation then by all means let me know. My price range really was $300 or under, but I could stretch it a little bit if you recommend a unit that is absolutely worth the price. I have a 600W amp with 2 12" kicker subs already hooked up in my acura rsx. Its a bose system if that matters.

- My 2 biggest factors are sound quality/wireless streaming of music from my iPhone and overall looks.

The 3 model numbers I am considering ( I have found all 3 priced under $300 on amazon even though they are over $300 on Crutchfield/best buy/ etc.)

Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS

Kenwood DDX470

JVC KWAV61BT

Which one of these would you guys recommend I purchase? Any info, advice, etc is appreciated.. Thanks!!

The kenwood and JVC cost the same, made by the same company, 4 volts RCA's ( better for the any amp and less noise). The JVC has a detachable face, Pioneer and Kenwood do not. JVC does not play AAC (common with 95% of itunes libraries) files from a USB with a Flash Drive Memory. Kenwood and Pioneer do play AAC from usb flash drive (maybe no big deal if only iphone, ipod is used)

Here is the good part. The Pioneer has only 2 volts RCA's but has a 7 band EQ and HD radio compared to the JVC and Kenwood with only 3 band EQ no HD radio.

The Pioneer does not have independent xovers for front and back, while the JVC and Ken do

And the Pioneer costs $50.00 more.

Bottom line. What do you want? pay $400.00 (50 more) for for 7 band EQ same crossover for front and back and 2 volts RCA's and HD radio

Pay $350.00 get the same features 4 volts RCA's 3 band EQ separate xover for front and back and maybe a detachable face but no AAC files through USB Flash drive? No HD radio, I am sure if you want HD radio you can pay $50 more on the next step up for the JVC and Kenwood, maybe.

Let us know what you choice is please, since we provided good info for you to decide.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.