stripped screws on sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Glue over them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Or get bigger screws to go into the old holes.

Tip: Don't strip the new ones

so between gluing or bigger screws which would be the better option? I was thinking of filling the holes first and then screwing them back in to create a tighter seal.

turn the sub like 15* and drill new holes. use fine thread screws.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Break off wooden matchsticks or kebab skewers in the holes. This usually adds enough wood for the screws to bite again.

Otherwise yeah, bigger screws or fill with something more permanent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.