streetwires PS00R 1/0-gauge wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

Somchine13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just found out about Knukonceptz today and my streetwirez will be arriving tomorrow. I should've done more researched, but between these two there shouldn't really be a big difference in sound right? Sorry for such a noob question.

17518_67_full.jpg

Here is a picture I found from the internet. I also found out that these came out 3-5 years ago and no one longer sells them besides the dude i got off from ebay.

Hey, just a wild guess.. You didnt happen to sell me a RE SE-x on craigslist did you?

Copper is coppper.. as long as they are OFC copper they will do the same exact thing.

Also, if you wanna get rid of it and get something good, Trystar is in Faribault minnesota and they produce high quality flex welding cable.

I'm about to drive down there soon and grab a bunch of 1/0 (only about an hour from MPLS)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.