Street beater sub setup in my Audi A6?

Hello fellow audi owner. I have an RE HC15 (predecendant to the SX) in my 2000 audi a6. Sealed in a 1.7cubft box. The audi is VERY sealed. There is a huge difference from when the seats are up and down. Also get ready for PURE rattling from the rear deck. Even worse, I can't figure out how to get the rear deck off to fix it. Even Ultimate Electronics wouldn't get that biatch off. So if yours doesn't rattle. Feel lucky.

ohh...also, what's your take on using a hi-low convertor, b/c I really don't want to lose the factory appearance? My car is equipped with bose, does that pose any issues?

The only problem that may be posed by the bose stock system is that you're probably already running an amp for your components. This just means you'll have to be more careful with how much power you add on with the sub amp.

The only problem that may be posed by the bose stock system is that you're probably already running an amp for your components. This just means you'll have to be more careful with how much power you add on with the sub amp.
as do you when you turn bright lights on. the amp, if there is one, will pull current, but the alternator should already be bumped up a notch if it was thought of y the manufacturer. and if it isnt ..... seeing with the power your going to be drawing, whatever is drawn by the *might be there* amp is negligable seeing that your gonna be pulling over 1000 watts.

sorry, im no good at grammar, but i am good at being bored in spanish lab looking at college :boobies: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

1 re sx15 ported. Cheaper than xxx, slightly louder than xxx (it's true guys, do a little research), and the difference in sq will be negligible. (If you must have the uber motor technology, get the xxx or brahma.)
Can you provide that research? Id like to see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.