strapping 2 mono amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
how I can I do this, can you explain me more about it?

I read a little and I confuse with this, if I strap 2 mono amps with a sub that have 1 ohm dual I will get 2 ohms in the sub, So if I use 2 amps that the lower impedance support are 2 ohm I will get those working on 2ohms or 4 ohms?

[quote name='Nutdawg651']thats your problem off top those arent strappable you may as well run one each to two subs thats your best bet[/QUOTE]

they are if he uses a maxx link.... but just to be sure..... @wickedwitt; the kicker professional will know.... I've strapped the zx with the maxx link but don't remember final load.....

Ignore all of that, just read where he said ZX2500s. These are already 2 ZX1500s boards internally strapped. Run 1 per sub or 1 per pair w/e, and just gain match them. There are no linking the 2500 boards.

I was never a fan of the 2500 boards because you sacrifice and input and heat sink area vs 2 1200s (KX/SX) or 1500s (ZX). There are several "3k" options available in the same price range if you want to trade/sell and get them. These 3ks would also be strappable if you're wishing to do such.

I was never a fan of the 2500 boards because you sacrifice and input and heat sink area vs 2 1200s (KX/SX) or 1500s (ZX). There are several "3k" options available in the same price range if you want to trade/sell and get them. These 3ks would also be strappable if you're wishing to do such.
kicker makes 3ks?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lextuninghn

lextuninghn
Miaimi, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Nutdawg651