Stolen Car Audio equipment in Mesa, Az

ZQ8Paul
10+ year member

Mesa, Az
Hey everyone, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but this seemed to be the best place. I had most of my stereo stolen from my truck today at AMC Theatres in Mesa. They got my Kenwood in dash dvd, my HiFonics amp, and two kicker 10s in a custom built box. Here are some things to help distinguish this stuff. The box was built by me, still was bare fiberboard, and is pretty wide. It consists of two seperate boxes connected with one piece going across the entire back side of the boxes. The DVD player is useless without the brain, and is a KVT-715 model. The subs are L5 squares, and they are the older black ones. The amp is a pretty big sucker, and around 19 inches long. If you, or anyone you know comes across anything matching these descriptions, and the price seems to good to be true, please contact me at my e-mail, Paul416ex@yahoo.com, or on my cell 480-324-6353, or PM me on here. If you are in mesa or the surrounding are and see any of this stuff, you may also contact the Mesa Police department at 480-644-2211.

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you see anything.

Paul Snow

alarms really dont matter. Anyone who hears one go off just shrugs their shoulders, and there would be no way in hell that he could have heard it in a movie theater. idk ppl are always like i assume u didnt have an alarm, because nowadays they are pretty much more annyoing then helpful.

sorry to hear about that man, my stuff has been stolen as well.. and i dont think i will ever get it back =(

I hate to say it but your stuff is as good as gone! only hope you have now is to go to your local Flea market and buy it all back. At least thats how it is around here, but you may get lucky and find the person,beat the piss out of him, and take it back with intrest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I figure it is gone, but I wanted to at least get the word out there so if anyone saw or heard anything. I think my best chance on getting something back is the dvd player, since it's basically useless without the brain and faceplate.

alarms really dont matter. Anyone who hears one go off just shrugs their shoulders

Not true. Read this:

http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/15/t/000611.html

and there would be no way that he could have heard it in a movie theater.

2 way Pager!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ppl are always like i assume u didnt have an alarm, because nowadays they are pretty much more annoying then helpful.

Not if you customize and do it right (add acc, extra sirens, pager, etc....)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

This is the part I don't get. If I see someone in a parking lot removing expensive car audio equipment from a car, I'm going to stop and ask them what they're doing, and depending on how suspicious they look, call the police right there on the spot.

alarms really dont matter. Anyone who hears one go off just shrugs their shoulders, and there would be no way in hell that he could have heard it in a movie theater. idk ppl are always like i assume u didnt have an alarm, because nowadays they are pretty much more annyoing then helpful.
sorry to hear about that man, my stuff has been stolen as well.. and i dont think i will ever get it back =(
Part of what you say is true but take my car for example, I have 3 horns in it (2 inside+1 in the trunk) and also have a backup batt. hidden in the car. I cannot seriously sit in my car when the alarm goes off, It's so frinkin loud it would damage my ears.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.