Stock stereo new amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I'm finally going to run an amp to all my speakers but I am going to be keeping the stock headunit. I already have a line out converter for my subs and will be using the same for the other amp. Is there any possible way to keep the voice from navigation still working being as it uses the front speakers for that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Since the vehicle is 13 to 14 years old, I would consider an aftermarket DVD player with screens that fit on the back of the front seats. Finding...
Thanks for all the great suggestions! @Ridinhi @metalheadjoe I don’t have any good pics rn but I will post up soon for sure. I’m fine with...
If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
That is the perfect spot to do that. OEM sub may interfere with the new one and cause cancellation.

About this thread

Chalo_209

Chalo_209
Kingsport tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Chalo_209