Stock Bose with Onstar

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ruffles810

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy, I recently had an issue where the CD drive in the stereo shorted out the L&R channels. Which killed the Factory amp, I replaced the factory amp with the exact same model number. I still have no sound. I have tested the wires from the stereo to the amp, audio travels to the amp. I have also tested the wires from the amp to the speakers, audio travels to the speakers. All 6 speakers still function properly and produce sound. I tested the audio output of the radio, the radio indeed puts out audio, even tried an after market radio. Still no sound to the speakers. I manually powered the amp and it does power up, but I still cannot seem to figure this out. I also disconnected the OnStar and pulled the fuse to see if that was shorting something out. No luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.