Stock Battery Upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
So with the cold here in ohio and my battery being drained 5 times in the past year. I need to get a new one for my car to start. I want to get the best battery I can for under $150. I would prefer to drive to a store and get it or have it by this week. I have some idea what to look for but not very much and just need the best answer that is the quickest. I have a chevy cobalt 2010 LT. I dont know exact measurements I can fit but I do know height doesnt matter. Thanks

Anyone? Want to get a battery today?
Go to ur local sams club and get a duracell agm or oreillys and get the super start extreme or platinum agm whichever one is cheaper..both option should be at or under 150

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Oh and they will tell u what size battery u need..more than likely a group 34

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.