Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Knukonceptz.

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

hitman34608
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Stinger, lover their HPM series.

I had bad luck with a couple of KNU Krystal RCA cables, not a secure connection with in the jack somewhere, yeah I can probably remove the jacket and re-solder the connection or something. I have heard others with the same problem. So I am not confident with KNU's quality.

HPM series components looks nice too. All my wiring is HPM series, from battery connectors to distros, power to speaker. And NOW my RCAs:)

Would I need anything else to hook up everything electrical wise? How do I figure out what fuse size I need? What about Battery Terminals What should I get? Last what kind of wire should I get to wire up the sub?

Thanks for all help ,

Blake

Would I need anything else to hook up everything electrical wise? How do I figure out what fuse size I need? What about Battery Terminals What should I get? Last what kind of wire should I get to wire up the sub?
Thanks for all help ,

Blake

Bump .

I very confused on battery terminals maybe you can clear it up for me. Also I have Buick regal so my battery has the side and top post.What is the best way to hook up power wire and ground wire?Is it worth getting something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STINGER-SHT302-CAR-AUDIO-EXPERT-SERIES-BATTERY-TERMINAL_W0QQitemZ400001986176QQihZ027QQcategoryZ50549QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

thanks,

Blake
I just ordered a Knu 1/0ga kit and am very impressed with it. I also ordered the battery terminal from them like this one to hook up my 1/0ga and the existing 4ga I have.

You like the battery terminal? You just got one for positive right?
Yeah, my only qualm is that it's supposed to be a 1/0ga terminal, but you have to trim the wire to get it to fit... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif. Other than that it's a very good kit for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...