Stinger 12v plug meter?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea but I cut mine up and put it in the dash, but it's a good meter and it can be had cheaper under the name brand "iSimple HubvoltVM Car Digital Volt Meter USB Charger" put that in ebay search it's 14.95 shipped. but here's what the screen looks like sorta!

SAM_0118.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Looks pretty sweet... not sure how accurate it would be though..
Very!

mine fluctuates wildy depending on what I am playing and read dead on to my multi meter off the amp inputs, refresh rate was the same as well, I have had some from wal-mart with a real slow refresh rate and yea headlights would drop and if they didn't stay there the meter wouldn't even catch it. The stinger one is nothing like that thankfully or I wouldn't have modded the dash of my car for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.