STILL F***ing up. Im literally going to light my sh** on fire!!!

thericanballer
10+ year member

God Bless You
Orlando, FL
Ok, so i found out it was the rcas. then it was loud as balls. went to school, got out and turned it on.

once i get to about 34 on the volume (out of like 60), the amp goes to protect. even if the bass isnt hitting. i called aq, and dj said it could be the ground, redid it, then he said it could be the rcas, changed them, still goes into protect. and he helped me setup the amp. PLS help, im really getting desperate, bc i spent a lot of money on this and its not working.

ok

dc lvl 4 xl 15

4.4cubes @ 31

aq 2200

kinetik 1800

pioneer premier deh p400ub

Problem:

ok, i turn the radio up to about 35 (which is where i used to set it when i had my re mt and bxi1608), then even without turning the bass knob, the aq will go into protect. sometimes i can get the sub to sound when i turn it to 33 and then turn the bass knob, but after a couple of seconds itll go into protection. it seems i cant go very loud without it going into protect. btw could not breaking in the sub be part of it? but why does it go into protect even when the bass isnt hitting?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
sorry, I just don't want to blab when I honestly don't know...

Did you set the gains properly? Only experience I have ever had with an amp going into protect was a blown sub once and then a voltage drop once...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.