steveBeatz Official Feedback Thread

if he is a buyer all the seller needs is tracking number.. thats all paypal cares about for outside ebay transactions..
If he ships first only way to scam is to send a hologram and once you think you got something and pay it dissappears
thats not exactly how paypal works

dude sent me some ****, i never got it

i filed a claim, he provided tracking, and tracking showed that it was not delivered.

awarded me the claim (but no money)

thats not exactly how paypal works
dude sent me some ****, i never got it

i filed a claim, he provided tracking, and tracking showed that it was not delivered.

awarded me the claim (but no money)
ok just to clear that up that dude wasnt me lol.. :X but that *****

if he is a buyer all the seller needs is tracking number.. thats all paypal cares about for outside ebay transactions..
If he ships first only way to scam is to send a hologram and once you think you got something and pay it dissappears
Fawking awesome! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Like i said steve explained the situation and asked for my help to rectify our situation. steve explained that he had been selling boxes without any issues until the connection was made between him and steveyhustle. Now before my transaction with him steve had all of positive feedback, somewhere close to 40 i think, which is why i couldnt understand why i had such a negative experience. Now some people arent as willing to give someone a second chance as i am, but steve in my opinion has expressed a desire to make things right and from his post you can see hes thrown it all out on the table to make everything clear. He also said that he'll ship first which is something that i dont think i would be comfortable to do. Each person has to make their own decisions on who they'll deal with, but if I was the only negative feedback steve had you can take me off, he has come to me and we are making our transaction right and steve has even offered me compensation for the time and effort i had to put in dealing with him, not something that a person with 1 negative transaction usually does. You can read about all of steve's other transactions and make a decision about whether to deal with him or not, but he seems to be seeking to make things right, and i think it takes courage to contact someone whom you had a bad transaction with and ask for assistance and to make things right. Some of you may not agree with me and choose not to deal with him, thats fine, but dont come on here and start talking bad about him if you dont know him or the situation thats going on.

thats from the guy he supposedly scammed seems he fixed it to me so what does everyone care so much for?

thats from the guy he supposedly scammed seems he fixed it to me so what does everyone care so much for?
you **** at quoting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Do you not see that he is infact a liar and a dishonest person? Sure, the issue may have been resolved(6 months later and only because Im like a pitbull that wont let go) but that doesnt mean it cant happen again.

1 question....Your girl cheats on you, lies about it continuously(for 6 months), and only when you have overwhelming proof does she finally admit it. Do you still trust her?

you **** at quoting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Do you not see that he is infact a liar and a dishonest person? Sure, the issue may have been resolved(6 months later and only because Im like a pitbull that wont let go) but that doesnt mean it cant happen again.

1 question....Your girl cheats on you, lies about it continuously(for 6 months), and only when you have overwhelming proof does she finally admit it. Do you still trust her?
id say nothing and let her **** somebody elses puss juice off it daily...LOL

steveyhustle

walksup

stevebeatz

sbeatzzz

s Beatz

ztaebevets

vernisog

Bobbo213

Well seeing as tho 6 are the same name just switched around, and my name cleared by buddyleee Why would they? I'm suppose to be unbanned well I was till johnny banned me again. But I dont want to argue again over this again. If you dont like me just dont do business with me. All I can really say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

steveBeatz

Banned
steveBeatz
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views