steveBeatz Official Feedback Thread

oh poor lil steavebeats,fastimes or who ever the fvck you are,you gots teh ban hammer LMFAO,BTW,you can stick that pioneer sub up your ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You guys are fcuking harsh! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I really feel bad, i would deal with him again. I dont think he should of gotten banned for that sh!t.
Just because you happened to have a good transaction with him does not mean he is honest.

Hell, just look at what he did within this thread and you can see what kind of sleaze he is. Not only did he lie, but he tried to make Tapout look bad when Tap first called him on it.

The OP is a POS.

just would like everyone to know that just like everyone else on here i have a passion for car audio,I like being here to sell, buy stuff and make boxes to make money to help support my family and im doing everythin that i can to do that.I made ONE big mistake in the past and you can read about the entire transaction (link posted below). I have spoken with buddylee and we are trying to fix the problem. I have had many other positive feedback through work that i have done and things that i have sold and this seems to be the one issue that is holding me back from continuing to be a member and conduct business here. I have made mistakes and things that have happened in my life have made me change the way i have lived in the past and do business a different way. If you wish to not deal with me then thats fine, but if you would like to give me a chance and earn your business then it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure what wil come of this but i do apologize for lying and making some people look liek liars. But like I said Me and buddyleee5 are in contact and working it out hopefully he can chime in and let you know as well that we are. If I am allowed to do business here and stay here after this clears up and ANY of you feel sketchy doing business with me I have NO problem shipping first. buddyleee5 is a good guy and thankful hes allowing to work this out with me even though he had to do a chargeback and get his money back which was taken from my payal but thats beyond the point he shouldnt of had to do it and i should have gave a chargeback. But because of that I we are in process of working somthing out to clear that matterup. Take what you want from this I believe I'm a good guy and diserve a second chance, I just had 1 single bad transaction over the 50-60+ positive. I appreciate your time for whoever read this and accepts my apology and allow me to do business here once again once me and buddyleee5 clear our matter up. If you do not accept it and just thinkg im a pos scammer than I dont know what to say eh but we all make mistakes I just should of cleared this up sooner like some of you stated.

heres link to thread (which is now being cleared up)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322603

I have had several positive transactions with Steve and I have talked to him for years. Im not denying he made a mistake. I know he did, and he knew he did thats why he was trying to fix it. Im simply trying to imply that some of you need to take some people need to think for themselves... too many times do I see people just talk crap about people they have never even dealt with and I think thats pretty lame. If one of you had a bad transaction on here (with me not knowing you, or the real situation) I wouldnt come on here and post crap that I knew nothing about.

Appreciate it bumpin, I know I F'd up and just trying to better the situation because I like it here and im lucky buddyleee5 is working with me. Like they say better late than never!

I have had several positive transactions with Steve and I have talked to him for years. Im not denying he made a mistake. I know he did, and he knew he did thats why he was trying to fix it. Im simply trying to imply that some of you need to take some people need to think for themselves... too many times do I see people just talk crap about people they have never even dealt with and I think thats pretty lame. If one of you had a bad transaction on here (with me not knowing you, or the real situation) I wouldnt come on here and post crap that I knew nothing about.
Hmmmm, Tapout never had a transaction with this guy. Do you think that Tap was "lame" for pointing out that Steve had a history here that he was trying to hide?

What Steve said is true, he contacted me two days ago and i have been busy and haven't had time to post here. Steve contacted me and explained the situation that occured on here. He said that he has been selling boxes on here as a way to make some extra cash which everyone can use in this economy. Something came up where it was found out he was the same as steveyhustle, whom i had a bad experience with probably about 6 months ago. For those of you that dont know the story i bought a pair of earrings from steve, i waited for the money to clear so steve could use it to pay for shipping (3-5 days), he shipped the box ups and provided me with a tracking number. the box arrived i think 3 days later and there was a hole in the side of the box that looked like it had been punched in and then it was covered in tape. When i opened the box there were supposed to be 2 sets of earrings, the ones i paid for and a small set that steve threw in as a consolation for waiting for shipping, (not something a scammer usually does). Inside the box there was 1 of the smaller earings in the bottom of the box and the case the earrings were in was opened. I immediately contacted steve and let him know what happened, and we both decided to work together to recitfy the situation. We filed a complaint with ups since they were insured, and waited. It was 2 or 3 weeks when I hadnt seen any money and decided i had waited long enough and wanted a refund from steve, since he would be getting the ups check. He then became irate and told me that im not getting my money until he gets his and started the quarrel that you can see documented on this site. I did a chargeback throguh my credit card and got my money back and never heard from stevey again, that is until tuesday.

Like i said steve explained the situation and asked for my help to rectify our situation. steve explained that he had been selling boxes without any issues until the connection was made between him and steveyhustle. Now before my transaction with him steve had all of positive feedback, somewhere close to 40 i think, which is why i couldnt understand why i had such a negative experience. Now some people arent as willing to give someone a second chance as i am, but steve in my opinion has expressed a desire to make things right and from his post you can see hes thrown it all out on the table to make everything clear. He also said that he'll ship first which is something that i dont think i would be comfortable to do. Each person has to make their own decisions on who they'll deal with, but if I was the only negative feedback steve had you can take me off, he has come to me and we are making our transaction right and steve has even offered me compensation for the time and effort i had to put in dealing with him, not something that a person with 1 negative transaction usually does. You can read about all of steve's other transactions and make a decision about whether to deal with him or not, but he seems to be seeking to make things right, and i think it takes courage to contact someone whom you had a bad transaction with and ask for assistance and to make things right. Some of you may not agree with me and choose not to deal with him, thats fine, but dont come on here and start talking bad about him if you dont know him or the situation thats going on.

thanks buddyleee for clearing this all up:) now I can continue doing business here with all positive feedback.

Sounds like you are trying a Jedi mind trick. The fact remains that you started this "feedback" thread with the intent to hide your true history:

Honestly tired of dealing with this thats not me, Fastimes is a buddy wether you want to believe he has met "steveyhustle" and me thats up to you. That thread you posted about him has been cleared he refunded grinder his money. And my name sbeatz was banned by MOT which he made a mistake and stated that, ztaebevets is still my name not banned but i chose to make this name so people know who I am even thought my other name is just stevebeatz backwards. I have had PLENTY of good transactions on here and in person to people I have done local deals with selling car audio and subwoofer enclosures. If you still think im a scammer I have NO problem shipping first. Thanks for already cluttering my thread with this nonsense but I guess some people have nothing better to do..
Wow tapout no I am NOT walks up or steveyhustle dont know why it shows that on whatever you searched. But anyways thanks atsaubrey appreciate it but I think i'm going to have to start a new feedback thread this one got kinda F'd over..
before you start a new feedback thread, lets finish our business here. Those ip addys came straight from a mod. I shall get one to post it here to verify.
anywho, heres where I put the nail in the Steveyhustle coffin.....

YOU, stevebeatz, say you are not steveyhustle or walksup. Outside of the IP proof, lets take a look at what stevey had to say a while back...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4749628&postcount=473

oh snap, steveys myspace/walksup. omg omg omg.

Just for shits and giggles, I went to "his" myspace, and what did I find?

stevebeatz plastered all over it.

http://www.myspace.com/walksup

In conclusion.......

You are a liar and a scammer.
Ok ok you got me ya thats me, Just didnt want to deal with all this ********, But anyways I have had plenty of transactions ALL GOOD. but the one bad one with buddyleee ****ed me over. So im a bad guy I guess and dont diserve a second chance? I've emailed and msged buddyleee5 about 5 times to try and settle it with him, have not herd back. That is the only bad transaction ever associated with me. Sorry for lying I guess I'm just trying to better myself even though I still think buddylee receieved the earrings. But I am still willing to try to pay him back if he ever replys to me. If you still dont want to do business with me than nothing i can do. I'm trying to fix the problem with buddlylee if possible. But all other transactions I've done have gone perfect. Thats all I got to say really take what you want from it. I love car audio and now love to build boxes hopefully I can stick around here and continue to do business and learn and hopefully I can settle the problem with buddyleee5 so my rep continues to be good and 100% positive. I personally don't believe I diserve the scammer name since buddyleee5 did receive half his order just claimed to not recieve all of it but thats my fault I guess for being a dick and not trying to settle it. Which I regret and trying to settle it now. And iApex I would of never scammed you, I'm not a scammer just a guy who got in a bind.. I have no problem shipping first on anything I sell here.. I dont know what to say But I think i diserve a second chance around.

We don't have to turn to ancient history to find a practice of dishonesty on your part. It's in this thread. Am I correct?

Ok get over it already, tapout has got over it you can too. i apologized for my actions wtf you want jeez your getting rather annoying now. I like how you spend time quoting stuff etc lol nothing better to do on a friday night im assuming

Ok get over it already, tapout has got over it you can too. i apologized for my actions wtf you want jeez your getting rather annoying now. I like how you spend time quoting stuff etc lol nothing better to do on a friday night im assuming
OIC.

Sounds like you are trying a Jedi mind trick. The fact remains that you started this "feedback" thread with the intent to hide your true history:

We don't have to turn to ancient history to find a practice of dishonesty on your part. It's in this thread. Am I correct?
Pretty much a repost, johnny come lately.

If you truly thought you deserved a second chance then you should have been pleading tat from the start. Instead you prove you still have a dishonest character by denying the truth.
GO POUND SAND YOU SCAMMING FUCK.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

steveBeatz

Banned
steveBeatz
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies