steveBeatz Official Feedback Thread

Steve owed me some money the first time he was banned most recently, even after the ban he communicated with me and could have easily just flaked and never paid me my $25. But he didn't he came through with the $ even while he was banned.

I have no issue with him.

Well seeing as tho 6 are the same name just switched around, and my name cleared by buddyleee Why would they? I'm suppose to be unbanned well I was till johnny banned me again. But I dont want to argue again over this again. If you dont like me just dont do business with me. All I can really say.
what if i put a banner in my sig with big bold font that says "SteveBeatz/SteveBeatzz/Buddylee/sBeatzz/walksup/whatever = SCAMMER"

truce?

Steve owed me some money the first time he was banned most recently, even after the ban he communicated with me and could have easily just flaked and never paid me my $25. But he didn't he came through with the $ even while he was banned.
I have no issue with him.
yeah im sure nothings wrong with him, the issue people ( i think ) are having with him is the fact that he scammed someone way back when, continuously lied about his identity, and then one day thought that he wanted to do business on here again. So, in order to do business, he said "my bad", and now everythings okay?

Supergumby I dont know who you are and waht you have against me but I didnt scam NO ONE the 1 person I had bad feedback from which caused this whole mess cleared it up already so what else you want? Ask anyone ANYONE whos done business with me if they would again I can gurantee all say yes. So coming from someone like you who dont know me or done business with me your opinion dont really mean ****.

yeah im sure nothings wrong with him, the issue people ( i think ) are having with him is the fact that he scammed someone way back when, continuously lied about his identity, and then one day thought that he wanted to do business on here again. So, in order to do business, he said "my bad", and now everythings okay?
If the guy i had bad business with said everythings cool, why cant you? he should be the one with **** against me but me and him are cool and talk alot now. You just got nothing beter to do.

I dont know about all the other stuff going on, but he bought from me and paid when he said he would.

As far as all the other, you guys have to make your own judgement call.

If the guy i had bad business with said everythings cool, why cant you? he should be the one with **** against me but me and him are cool and talk alot now. You just got nothing beter to do.
How long did it take to get that "bad business" settled? And im talking from the day of sale to the day it was settled, not the time you decided to fess up.

Edit: and i have nothing against you at all, just for the record. My issue is if someone is lazy/ignorant/shitty/whatever enough to handle somebodies merchandise in a timely manner when it is paid for (or vise versa), you shouldnt be doing business, period.

edit: unless of course there is some kind of emergency, which there wasnt

How long did it take to get that "bad business" settled? And im talking from the day of sale to the day it was settled, not the time you decided to fess up.
ok it took a long time i admit that i just didnt want to go through all this drama that its caused but who are you to say when its been to long ? I always thought "better late than never right" ? I could see if i had diff names and more bad business but i didnt im a legit guy. Made a mistake handled it wrong and just took a while to clear it all up.

ok it took a long time i admit that i just didnt want to go through all this drama that its caused but who are you to say when its been to long ? I always thought "better late than never right" ? I could see if i had diff names and more bad business but i didnt im a legit guy. Made a mistake handled it wrong and just took a while to clear it all up.
read my edit ^^

Ya i agree with you to a point. I admit i handled it like a pos and was wrong in every way, but from that point all i could do is do my best to make things right with him which i did. So why should anyone have anything agsint me? I mean if you still think im shady after the positive 50+transactions just cuz this 1 that i ****edup but made right took some time but i did it. I mean to anyone who does deal wiht me if they feel nervous I got no problem shipping first.

Ya i agree with you to a point. I admit i handled it like a pos and was wrong in every way, but from that point all i could do is do my best to make things right with him which i did. So why should anyone have anything agsint me? I mean if you still think im shady after the positive 50+transactions just cuz this 1 that i ****edup but made right took some time but i did it. I mean to anyone who does deal wiht me if they feel nervous I got no problem shipping first.
of course he creates a new user name....LOSER !!!

take off your SIG you *** !!!!

who gives you the right to advertise your box building crap...SCAMMER !!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

steveBeatz

Banned
steveBeatz
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views