Stereo West in Omaha

I wasnt saying it doesnt happen, I was only saying that people make it sound like that if you get your stuff installed there that they are going to come rip you off and I have not found that to be true. Yes they may have had some stuff installed there and yes it may have been ripped off, even by people that work or did work there, but it wasnt just cuz they got there stuff installed there.

When I lived in Lincoln 5+ years ago my friends had a lot of trouble with Stereo West installs. I wouldn't buy from them, I also heard rumors of thefts.

its not the installers stealing your sh*t........it's the loosers that hang out in the stores that never buy anything. They watch you spend all your $$ and follow you home.

Stereo west *****, talk about an audio shop that needs to learn their product, its pretty bad when the Installers own vehicles installs look like crap

I've been to the shop in Lincoln. Had a few things installed there. good things and not so good things...

1st bad experience- I bought a pair of 4x6 speakers and had to wait 3 hours for them to get them installed. Me and a friend had to sit around and wonder when/if it was ever gonna get done.

2nd bad experience- I wanted to get "db'ed" so i called ahead and made an appointment. I got there 30 mins early and they tell me that the mic isnt working right. (I live an hour away and made this trip especially for this purpose). they told me to come back in about an hour to check on it. I get back and i sit around for another 30 mins. finally, after all was said and done, it wasnt working properly. Way to waste my time. They were apologetic, but still..dont scheduel someone for an appointment you cant come through with.

If you must go to here for informational purposes, the only guy there i'd talk to is corey. he knows his stuff better than the other employees. Other employees lied to my face about info I already knew about(i was testing them since i was skeptical).

Good things: Corey and HIS service. The others just arent up to par it seems. and thats it...

I've never had a problem with the any SWAT stores. Most of my buisness goes to the dodge street store in Omaha, some of the coolest guys around up there and they always treat ya good. They always take time with me and my car club and they always put on good shows on saturday nights for free and also offer free competitions that are always a blast.

I've never had a problem with the any SWAT stores. Most of my buisness goes to the dodge street store in Omaha, some of the coolest guys around up there and they always treat ya good. They always take time with me and my car club and they always put on good shows on saturday nights for free and also offer free competitions that are always a blast.
are they having any other free ones coming up? i know they had one last saturday. hit me up in a pm when u see this cuz chances are, i wont read this thread agn for a while lol

Guys just to let anyone know that Stereo West has came with new owners about 2 years ago and I can tell you atleast here in Omaha Metro Audio was running things but since the change if you dont know now you know Stereo West is voted for a Nationally known award for 2006... I used to go to metro and even owned treo and still have a little but not once through out my whole time with them have the offered to get me louder for comp. except with buying items... Which ****** because our car club travels to shows and I would still hit the same number.... So then Bill Gass came back to Stereo West and opened there eyes to what the comp. seen can give them and all our team and other people have been getting louder with there stereo items.... I am currently at a 145.6 in a Olds Alero with 2 tens and 1 treo amp because I cant get another amp due tohaving 4 kids... I was at 141.0 before. .... They have given help to increase sound to anyone that wants the help... Now I cant talk for the Lincoln store I dont know anyone out there... Holla Later

Guys just to let anyone know that Stereo West has came with new owners about 2 years ago and I can tell you atleast here in Omaha Metro Audio was running things but since the change if you dont know now you know Stereo West is voted for a Nationally known award for 2006... I used to go to metro and even owned treo and still have a little but not once through out my whole time with them have the offered to get me louder for comp. except with buying items... Which ****** because our car club travels to shows and I would still hit the same number.... So then Bill Gass came back to Stereo West and opened there eyes to what the comp. seen can give them and all our team and other people have been getting louder with there stereo items.... I am currently at a 145.6 in a Olds Alero with 2 tens and 1 treo amp because I cant get another amp due tohaving 4 kids... I was at 141.0 before. .... They have given help to increase sound to anyone that wants the help... Now I cant talk for the Lincoln store I dont know anyone out there... Holla Later
you need it moe lowda

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...