Steering Wheel controls

Participant count
  • Participant list

KingMoose

Need some advice on what to look for on HU specs to determine if I can use my factory steering wheel volume and tuning controls in a quality HU. Is this feature called something on the spec listing? If not, what good head units can tie into this feature? Thanks!

actaully there is a PAC unit you can buy that will take your steering controls and turn the signal into the same as a remote control signal, it worked wonders when i had my altima you can set up the buttons on the steering wheel to do any function you choose

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not enough information. Some remote units are radio specific while others are stand alone.
thanks for your time in replying and the effort you have obviously gone to, my radio only has just one single wire for the steering wheel control...
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
Update: I emailed Atoto support. They are asking me which wire in this Simple Soft CAN BUS controls the steering buttons? If I knew that, I...
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...

About this thread

KingMoose

KingMoose
South Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NegativeEffect1