stealth system??

If you buy domestic vehicles you won't run into these problems as much.
actually my statment does make me happy. does yours? All i was getting at was u said buy domestic like it makes a difference what u buy, it is what he bought.

Actually domestic cars as a whole are much easier to take apart than foreign cars. Try working on a BMW or a VW, a lot of foreign car companies don't make their cars home mechanic friendly. Why, soo they can keep making money even after they sell the cars. Most Automotive schools don't even teach about foreign cars in their basic curriculim(sp?). Guess what domestic cars are engineered in America, the manufacturing standards are American, most plants are American(I live next to one of the biggest Dodge/Chrysler plants, and there is a Ford plant about 25 miles away. Just because companies open up shop in other countries doesn't make them foreign.

it will be an asspain no doubt as with anyhtign else. just depedns on how willing you are to spend money. i do all my own installs and get it nice and tidy. however, if i wanted extremely slick and stealth .... id have no choice to pay someone b/c they wont HELP you around here, and i cant do it alone ... erf

actually my statment does make me happy. does yours? All i was getting at was u said buy domestic like it makes a difference what u buy, it is what he bought.
Of course it makes a difference what people buy. How can you say that? Are you NOT an American or something?

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

just by a HU with hidden flip face, or removable face plate. if its the new civic you can power your system by the factory HU, (it's possible the owner of a car stereo shop here in NC, is running 4 kicker 15's, 4 kicker amps, xover, and 2 digital memphis caps off the honda HU), I think the honda has factory tweeter holes, put your tweeter in those, a stealth systems is possible you just have to be creative.

Of course it makes a difference what people buy. How can you say that? Are you NOT an American or something?
Look inside the computer you are typing on. Guess wht I am 90% sure that all the parts are not made in the us. Look at the clothes u have on look at the tag say made in america ???? Prob not. So lets see here who is not american??? Me because i relize that it really doesnt matter what i buy because I know that most of it is not made here any way. So un american i think not. Maybe it is the CEOs of the big companys who lay off millions of people so that they can move production lines to other countrys, so in return the investors of that company can yeild a small percentage gain on their stock??? HMMM that sounds american to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Do u like go around to the stores and only try to find Made in the US products? I say lets all do that and turn america back into isolationists... Great idea. Your mom should have swallod you while she had the chance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Look inside the computer you are typing on. Guess wht I am 90% sure that all the parts are not made in the us.
First of all its called "doing what we can". Im not saying we can buy everything American becuase with certain things its just not possible anymore. With cars it IS possible.

Look at the clothes u have on look at the tag say made in america ???? Prob not.

Well, actually 95% of the clothes I buy are made in America. Partly due to the fact that I do NOT buy from Wal-Mart. But even MORE due to the fact that I am in construction and mostly wear a brand called Carhart. Yes, Carhart has shipped some of its production overseas just like everyone else but they do still have some prod. plants still in the US. You have to buy those certain US made clothes from the web-site and they cost a little more but to me its worth it.

So lets see here who is not american???

You're right.........its YOU.

Maybe it is the CEOs of the big companys who lay off millions of people so that they can move production lines to other countrys, so in return the investors of that company can yeild a small percentage gain on their stock???

Just so happens I agree with you on that part.

Do u like go around to the stores and only try to find Made in the US products?.

You already asked this once but I'll answer again since you have a learning disorer. YES !!!!

Your mom should have swallod you while she had the chance

First of all that is very immature and very uncalled for. I never insulted in that manner in any way. If you're going to reply to a thread where there are adults maybe you could use your "big-boy" voice. Not to mention, you either need typing or spelling lessons. But after reading your post its obvious you just need an education of any kind.

Adam

P.S. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif kiss it !!!

Actually domestic cars as a whole are much easier to take apart than foreign cars. Try working on a BMW or a VW, a lot of foreign car companies don't make their cars home mechanic friendly. Why, soo they can keep making money even after they sell the cars. Most Automotive schools don't even teach about foreign cars in their basic curriculim(sp?). Guess what domestic cars are engineered in America, the manufacturing standards are American, most plants are American(I live next to one of the biggest Dodge/Chrysler plants, and there is a Ford plant about 25 miles away. Just because companies open up shop in other countries doesn't make them foreign.
Well said.....thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Oh and by the way spicmonster.............sorry your thread got going in the wrong direction....I wont post in it anymore unless I have something that will help YOU.

Adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.