Steal...

is that 10ga outputs?
No 1/0 amp does over 6k clamped. Don't jump on the bandwagon of haters thet have so much hate for Brazilian yet never ran one. Why spend 1k+ for 6k korean when a Brazilian will do same cheaper? Dont run below load rating and have good electrical. Do that and it will still be going years from now.

Its funny u blow a korean. Send in for repair few weeks later blows again. Instead of blaming korean amps we blame the company. But if a Brazilian blows we dont blame the company we blame the entire Brazilian design. Dumbest chit to me.

No 1/0 amp does over 6k clamped. Don't jump on the bandwagon of haters thet have so much hate for Brazilian yet never ran one. Why spend 1k+ for 6k korean when a Brazilian will do same cheaper? Dont run below load rating and have good electrical. Do that and it will still be going years from now.
Its funny u blow a korean. Send in for repair few weeks later blows again. Instead of blaming korean amps we blame the company. But if a Brazilian blows we dont blame the company we blame the entire Brazilian design. Dumbest chit to me.
He said output not input. They are 8g and quad inputs are available for them. You also wont clamp 6k from it but a solid 4k no problem. Most korean 6k wont clamp 6k unless wired crazy low. Wired at rated 1ohm for both i will take Brazilian. Even korean .5ohm compared to same setup wired at 2ohm on a 2ohm Brazilian id take brazilian.

He said output not input. They are 8g and quad inputs are available for them. You also wont clamp 6k from it but a solid 4k no problem. Most korean 6k wont clamp 6k unless wired crazy low. Wired at rated 1ohm for both i will take Brazilian. Even korean .5ohm compared to same setup wired at 2ohm on a 2ohm Brazilian id take brazilian.
7296@2.2ohm 13.9v

5926@4.5ohm 14.1.. Right off smd dyno today..

Ive ran plenty of zenon amps well belowe rated impedance and on less than ideal power supplies. No problems. I never hated i was asking. 1/0 cannot handle 6kw on the input side. 1/0 is good for about 160 to 180 amps.

Ive ran plenty of zenon amps well belowe rated impedance and on less than ideal power supplies. No problems. I never hated i was asking. 1/0 cannot handle 6kw on the input side. 1/0 is good for about 160 to 180 amps.
They where designed around having a battery bank a foot from them. Then 1/0 is fine

Incorrect sir. Theses amps function nothing like I korean. 1000s of articles you can read so you will have a clue what you speak. 1/0 ofc (pending length) can carry in excess of 300+amps... Again this is not a power hungry korean amp. This amps rated at 2ohm and u better never go below that. As far as electrical ive never abused my equipment by not properly feeding them. All my setups have never seen below 13v. Many korean amps have popped cause of insufficient power and to low of loads. Again amp has been clamped as well as most every Brazilian amp. Amp does rated just as most Brazilian amps do. Sry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date