static noise in all speakers PLEASE READ!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bdunk2323

ok so bare with me, i have a 2001 chevy malibu ls with kicker zx450.2 for my mids and highs, kicker dx1000.1 for subs, kenwood excelon deck, kicker 6.5 and 6x9 (both cs), two batteries, 0 gauge kicker wire. i have always had this problem through several setups, used to have whine also but i cleaned up all connections to perfection and no more whine. i still have the static ticking popping noise (engine on or off)

static goes away when i plug my ipod directly into the amp so speaker wire and grounds are not the problem

static stays when i plug in any other kenwood deck even tried grounding the chassis of the deck

just spent $50 on tsunami rcas

btw my deck stays on even when i turn off my car and open the door then goes off after 15 minutes from the timer delay

static stays when i unplug second battery

my computer runs through my deck, i needed a $120 box wired into the deck wiring (was done professionally) when i first got the deck everything was fine but then for one day my turn signals wouldnt come on the dash and ive had a whole crapload of electrical issues since, such as door ajar switch on continuously, well hell i could go into a whole bunch of stuff but would it be possible for the computer to be making that static noise? if so then how would i go about fixing that? new computer? please let someone have some experience with this

Do you know anything about them? How they work? I know it has the battery wire going in it and the serial bus wire but idk the others theres only like 4 or 5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.