ssl 1fd 2500

it should work fine for a couple low-mid power subs. Hopefully you have svc 4's. I wouldn't expect an amp like that to do well at minimum rated impedance.

they are ****in knockin my side view mirrors fell off at a red light the other day
..That amp on what ever subs you have didnt knock your SIDE VIEW mirrors off, sorry but ive never heard of anyones side view mirrors falling off even on systems with 2x 18s and 5k watts, yours had to be hangin on for dear life before.

well i had the SSL CR4000.1 now It ran to Power Acoustik Fubar 15 d4 subs at 1 ohm like crazy. in a sealed box i was really kicking some air around. now. the other amps I dunno about but the Crusier series are not bad amps and they do put out decent power. After clamping the amp i found that it ran a little over 1600 watts rms at 1 ohm. The amp is very overrated but for 175 bucks a good solid 1600 watts isn't bad.... also the amp is said to run what i found at 1 ohm at 4 ohms. amps rated at 1700 rms at 4 and 2300 at 2. has no rating for 1 ohm but its stable at 1 ohm.... the amps do push out some potent power. however it isn't rated but if the amp is rated at 2500 peak I would assume that it will run just under 1000 rms pretty solid.

im considering running two of the CR4000.1 amps and getting one of the maxxlink thinks from hifonics and daisy chainging the two things together for a good amount of power. throw that on my XXX 15 and be done. not to mention the amp doesn't look bad at all. and get the cr2000.4 and go to town on my mids and highs.

SOSCR40001-1_M.jpg

no they was on there good and it happened man my **** just fell off my friends were laughing there asses off im mad its 40 a peace for new ones

Make I video so we can all experience the massive power of the ssl!

I bet it pushes 400 watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.