SSA ZCON

Thinking about trying a american bass xmaxx 12.anyone have experience with that sub ?
I have seen good reviews on them, heard one 12 in person and it hit hard af, You going to ask for a refund? I am giving them to the end of next week and I am. For backups I am looking at a Sundown X15, Deaf Bonce 3015 and the Avatar STU 15, also talked to RA on facebook, he has a sweet 15 he is building but it's $700 plus the ride and I don't want to go much over $500

Last edited:
I have seen good reviews on them, heard one 12 in person and it hit hard af, You going to ask for a refund? I am giving them to the end of next week and I am. For backups I am looking at a Sundown X15, Deaf Bonce 3015 and the Avatar STU 15, also talked to RA on facebook, he has a sweet 15 he is building but it's $700 plus the ride and I don't want to go much over $500

I will also give them until the end of next week before i ask for a refund.and yes,i will probably pull the trigger on the xmaxx today.tired of waiting.u shouldnt have to wait 3 months or longer to get what you paid for.idc what the scenerio is.should note that on the listing...anyway,thx for info on the AB.Looks like its a beast !.....also i was looking at the Deaf bonce myself but didnt like the review on it.seen one playing and i wasnt impressed.i found the xmaxx for 496 for a 12 out the door.bout the same price as the zcon.

.Edit well unfortunately the xmaxx wont fit in my cstang box and after chatting with him,think i will get the deaf bonce as well

Last edited:
I will also give them until the end of next week before i ask for a refund.and yes,i will probably pull the trigger on the xmaxx today.tired of waiting.u shouldnt have to wait 3 months or longer to get what you paid for.idc what the scenerio is.should note that on the listing...anyway,thx for info on the AB.Looks like its a beast !.....also i was looking at the Deaf bonce myself but didnt like the review on it.seen one playing and i wasnt impressed.i found the xmaxx for 496 for a 12 out the door.bout the same price as the zcon.

.Edit well unfortunately the xmaxx wont fit in my cstang box and after chatting with him,think i will get the deaf bonce as well

Yeah I was chatting up the dude at CAB about that new SDDN (not going to buy one) because he brought it up and he was telling me he didn't list built subs as available unless he had the parts etc... I know SSA makes good stuff, too many people brag on them but I'm just not accustomed to waiting for more than a month on something I already payed for, and I know you have been waiting longer. SSA has the sub listed as 20-25 business days, next Friday will be 25 for me. Don't overlook the X12, they have the V2 on sale at D4S right now for around 500 and I heard one of those in person and there stupid loud lol. I was also trying to look into a Contralto but they are are sold out.

Yeah I was chatting up the dude at CAB about that new SDDN (not going to buy one) because he brought it up and he was telling me he didn't list built subs as available unless he had the parts etc... I know SSA makes good stuff, too many people brag on them but I'm just not accustomed to waiting for more than a month on something I already payed for, and I know you have been waiting longer. SSA has the sub listed as 20-25 business days, next Friday will be 25 for me. Don't overlook the X12, they have the V2 on sale at D4S right now for around 500 and I heard one of those in person and there stupid loud lol. I was also trying to look into a Contralto but they are are sold out.
Thing is,the xmaxx wont fit in the box i had built for the zcon.and stang made a exception for me cause i searched high and low for him but wont ship anymore.so to get the xmaxx,i will need a new box where as the deaf bonce 3012 with 2800 rms rating will drop right in with a 3" coil...damn shame man,i planned my build only to be SOL on the sub lol.i just saw a guy that had two DB 3012's on two 2200 amps.they get down so i will try one.soon as bank opens tomorrow,i deposit money,i am pulling the trigger on one.fawk it !

Thing is,the xmaxx wont fit in the box i had built for the zcon.and stang made a exception for me cause i searched high and low for him but wont ship anymore.so to get the xmaxx,i will need a new box where as the deaf bonce 3012 with 2800 rms rating will drop right in with a 3" coil...damn shame man,i planned my build only to be SOL on the sub lol.i just saw a guy that had two DB 3012's on two 2200 amps.they get down so i will try one.soon as bank opens tomorrow,i deposit money,i am pulling the trigger on one.fawk it !
Hell yeah man it should pound! It's a really good looking sub as well.

Thinking about trying a american bass xmaxx 12.anyone have experience with that sub ?
I have not..Ive been wanting to snagg a pair of Hawk series or try a GodFather. Ive tried just about everything else with exception of these 3 and the King that looks like a car ripper. If this is a lagit site, Ill snagg a a pair before the price goes up.. LOL

I have not..Ive been wanting to snagg a pair of Hawk series or try a GodFather. Ive tried just about everything else with exception of these 3 and the King that looks like a car ripper. If this is a lagit site, Ill snagg a a pair before the price goes up.. LOL

Thx brother.i decided on the Db 3012 D2.should be here monday.and i will still wait on the zcon in case i dont like it.stang said it would out do the zcon so we will see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...