Ssa icon 15?

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
Would they be a good fit for this flatpack?
Tuned to 29hz
The net volume is a fair bit bigger then spec on the icon 15's
Its not much. Over all more net is 1.0 on a pair. I think if you tune properly, It will do just fine IMO. Especially after displacements you may be down close to 0.50 more than specs?I didnt look at that though. I think you would be just fine man.Maybe others can Chime in

:LOL: :LOL: Thats going be one Heavy Joker after the subs go in.. LOL. Id bolt it down from the inside of the box rather than L brackets. 3/4 plywood false floor covered what I like to do and screw that down then screw the box down from inside the chambers so it looks clean and doesnt shift

I gotta rip all the plastic out of the back end of my vue to make it fit anyways...I figured I'd run plywood on the exposed panels and the flloring over the spare tire well...nothing else it'll give me options on where to mount both amps...or I might rip out half of split bench in the back and build an amp rack 😂

Honestly I'm more concerned about roof then box shifting...2 ab dx15 already flex my roof a fair bit 🙈

Last edited:
I was happy and content with my '90 k2500...then my wife decided she wanted a new car so I bought her an '18 escape...figured I saved money driving the vue commuting but then the bass bug bit me again...so I'm kinda on a path to ripping this poor vue apart just so I can destroy it with a stereo 😳

I was happy and content with my '90 k2500...then my wife decided she wanted a new car so I bought her an '18 escape...figured I saved money driving the vue commuting but then the bass bug bit me again...so I'm kinda on a path to ripping this poor vue apart just so I can destroy it with a stereo 😳
Thats a good truck.BEAST!! Gas hog but a good truck. I still have 2- 98 3dr. Silverados.They still run like a top I havent done anything in my 14 4dr long bed 2500HD yet.Next winter I plan on putting a small system in my 08HHR LT. I have everything already for it.Those Vues and Vibes are pretty dependable from what Ive seen from the neighbors use. He gets like 26-28MPG last I spoke to him.

Yeah I bought cause it's the extended cab with 8ft bed...it's only a 3 speed tranny but when I drop in 4 low...anything I'm hooked to is coming with me 😂

I got an 07 vue it's been a good car...my wife got it with 43k on it and now it's at 287k without any major work on it...I'll probably need to drop a motor in sometime next year if it survives the winter 🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...