SSA Gcon arrived! PICS!

Oye internal or external. Externally speaking the box is huge for a single sub. 15.5"Hx19.5"Dx26.5"W. I cant remember the internals of the top of my head. Ill load sketch up when i get home and edit this post lol.

View attachment 26543027

Redid my wiring a bit. I had my remote running with my power wire. Yes IK its bad but a year ago I was lazy. Now I have the wires running properly and so now my power. remote, and ground are all run the correct way hidden away as they should be.

View attachment 26543026

I redid my ground right to the rear strut tower, took pics of the ground and a pic of the box and everything.

View attachment 26543028

The four cubes are pieces of foam but the foam is very spongy. They will be painted black and the amp will screw on top of them. The wires will run from behind and under the amp to help hide them better and improve wire management.

I wouldnt worry about the port... Its simply like using 2 aero ports
Yeah I was for a while. But then after researching I stopped sweating it. The math is right on and the port velocity was around 60 which is fine. Im really steping up my game with this build. Not only that I genuinely enjoyed it. So after college I am hoping to open a little side business. Car audio install and mild fabrication initially. Start small and dream big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.