SSA Aero Ports

2 3" aero's should do but personally I'd use a single 6".
Yeah I want to use a single 6, but it'd look like a chimney because the length required is longer than the box has room for...Plus they're $40 whereas the others are ~$10 ea.

Not sure how I feel about having a chimney....

2 4" will give u around 25.12 port area definatly go with this its around 8.75 per ft
Looks like I'll go 2x4" or 1x6" but i'll be stuck with chimneys...(external sections...) not very clean looking...want a better option if I can find one.

Subs back, port(s) up.

16"height external, 14.5"height internal. Tuning 30hz.

Box is 16h x 17d x 39w with an amp rack alcove that takes up 16h x 4d x 22w on the rear,right side.

Purple area is empty space for amps. grey circle is for port(s)

DconFINALLLL.jpg

why not tune to 34-35hz and get a higher db gain and be able to fit a 6" aero port. you a not losing much if anything by tuning 4-5 db higher.
4-5hz higher can make a pretty big difference in the low end.

Elbows and you can fit whatever length you want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
True, though trying not to spend on ~$100 on port pieces lol.

4-5hz higher can make a pretty big difference in the low end.
Yeah. ~32 would be the highest I'd want to go with these, and that's pushing it. Though can't argue with db gain.

i would go with two four inch ports i used to psp in a recent set up for two type rs 4.0 cubic feet tuned to 32 hz and it performs flawlessly. i would not advise the 3 inch ports over the four.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.