SQL SUB reccomendations

fozzymuphet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I think that's the right term? I'm looking for a SUb with A good 50/50 mix of quality and output and possibly leaning towards quality.

REQ's

from 1200-2000w

12"

and around $250 Used price

Any reccomendations?

I'd love to have a TREO SSX but I haven't had much luck with my price range.

Oh and I'd prefer something lower on the power scale so I can go with a smaller amp. My electrical system is already starting to hate me but if there's something really awesome in the 2000w range I guess I'll cope.

get a pair of boston G5's. Sound great, get decently loud and don't require a whole lot of power. 600 watts each would be idea.

IDMAX? I don't know what they go for used, but they are like 500 bucks on woofers...i guess new price is outta the budget. But I have heard great things about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.