SQ subwoofer help

Participant count
  • Participant list

gimling

florida
Ok so below is a schematic of the system i am installing only thing missing at the moment is the truck box and a set of SQ type subs. i am limited on my space so i could use some advice on subs. i only have 5 3/4" mounting depth, i will probly buy a prefab box and just modify it to the best SQ airspace of the subs i get. anyone got any recomendations to go with the rest of this system?? thanks for your responses

View attachment 26552031

Year/make/model/cab size of the vehicle? Don't waste your money and time on a prefab sub box. You have a LOT going on in that system diagram. There's no need to double up on woofers and tweeters if this is really a sound quality build.

Ok its a 2010 ford f150 supercrew. i am probly cutting out the rear center channel not really needed, I am doubling up mainly cause i like LOUD and i dont want to sacrifice quality. i will start out with 1 set in each door, keep the center channel, if that is not enough for me i will add on to it. I decided to try the MBQuart RLP304's. The box is prefab but its .80 cubes, with the displacement of the sub its almost spot on for SQ flat response, the audiobahn 1200dp i didnt end up getting, so im thinking im in the wrong forum. because now im trying to decide on an amp for the 304's.I will be running them at 1 ohm im considering.

MB Quart RA1000.1 Reference Series 1000W Monoblock Amplifier

MB Quart OA1050.1D Onyx Series 1000W Monoblock Class-D Amplifier

Precision Power PPI P1000.1 Phantom 1000W Monoblock Amplifier

not really wanting to raise or move my seats, want to keep it close to stock, have kids so i am willing to sacrafice some low end, im not really a bass head anymore i think i can, or at least hope i can get enough low end for a good sq setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.