SQ subs

infinity sub are hardcore, and so are the adire subs, but they are more for both sq/spl, great subs anyways!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

type r's...or if you can get your hands on the old XR's (I think those are the white ones)those were awesome before Alpine discontinued them. Shivas, JLw3's

other than the adire audio subs and IDMAX's you people need to open your vote's on SQ subs. possibly the cleanest hitting sub out there is the eclipse ti's. now those puppies are gonna cost you like 600 a piece at wholesale prices but they are worth every penny. my friend has 2 12" 88120Ti's running off 2 pg amps. i don't know the wattage but it blows my other friends 2 12" perfect's with 2 mtx 1200 watt class d amps out of the water on spl and sq. those subs are freakin mean but they are so much money. not many people have actually heard them.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Whenever I see "The Life" on ESPN or "Cribs" on MTV I seem to see a pattern at least with the athletes who show their systems. JL Audio subs. They have these huge expensive stereo systems and all the money in the world, and they go JL. That's got to be saying something, right? I've never been partial to anything but kicker, but you can't argue with those that have EVERY choice in subs, and go JL.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

From the grape vine I would say that Adire Audio would be your best choice. Adire Brahma's "the bull" is supposed to be an absolutely viscious combination of SPL/SQ. The 12's have a rms handling figure of 1600 watts!

well what about the boston acoustics pro series sub 12"? 2 of them? how would they be for sound quality?

is model # is 12.5LF. also what about bostons 10"??? thanks

i've heard the focal's before they are very good subs but i wouldn't call them better than the eclipse's. in my opinion b/c that is all it is, that's my fav. and personal best for SQ just too much money.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.