Sq sound

One of these days, I will get a DSP and delve into this "active" thing. And, boy, will I probably have tons of questions for all you guys. But, I think I will be better off getting the sub first. After the sub, then probably the DSP and go active. Then, probably upgrade the amp. Then, maybe get a 21st century head unit, etc.
Id say sub, then 21st century pioneer or kenwood head unit. Most can go active already along with 13 band eq and time alignment ready. Should be enough to get you where you want to be a if you want it budget friendly with a much more bearable learning curve.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.