Good 2000 watt budget amp

I have a nice crescendo audio bc2k I would let go of for like 250 shipped and insured. Ran at 2 ohm the entire time I had it. Never seen below 14v while I've had it.

mb quart da1-2400.1

got it for cheap on ebay. like 150

Wont push 2k rms......

but i wired the power leads backwards once by accident-- amp appeared to smoke.Fuses did not blow.

Thought it was dead. Been dead for 3 weeks.

Fooled with it tonight on 12v indoor power supply--- and the thing works!!

Pushes my sub at 4 ohms just as much if not more than my skar rp2000-1d

but that nendo for 250 is a steal

My hifonics 2000.1 rca's inputs fried and idk if its going to be expensive to fixe but i might aswell get a new amp any suggestions for budget amps? I was looking at the 1500 skar audio for 179$ but want more options
The crescendo 2k that shauncox is offering was my amp, that is a decent price for a very good amp dude. It does rated at 13.8volts, and yeah, The hifonics pales in comparison you won't be disappointed.

Daim thats a steal i dont got cash right now but just seeing what i can save up for. And i have limited space that skar audio 2000.1 looks pretty big ina have to check out if it fits but definitly going for the skar 2000.1 or 1500.1 depending on how much cash i got by next month.

shaunqux do you have pictures of the crescendo 2000 amp ... i need a amp to push my 2 American Bass XFL 1044s .... inbox me with ur enail or send me ur number thanks .

Daim thats a steal i dont got cash right now but just seeing what i can save up for. And i have limited space that skar audio 2000.1 looks pretty big ina have to check out if it fits but definitly going for the skar 2000.1 or 1500.1 depending on how much cash i got by next month.
If you can fit a hifonics 2k you can fit the reat of the amps that were mentioned on the thread. As said before, none of them come close to the crescendo and the crescendo is usually 300 to 350 shipped so 250 is a steal. Save up and get a proper amp instead of cheaping out with an inferior amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.