sq boys recomendations...

Participant count
  • Participant list

elkiko2004
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hi, im planin to get my new sq system...

i have two options...

1) dls iridium 6.2 (active) with a dls A5 and a dls A3. a3 for the midbass, and a5 for tweets and a sub. all active with a alpine 9835.

2) tweets morel piccolo supremo, and morel 6'' elate midbass. 2 dls A7 using them in trimode. one tweet and one mid per amp. and using the mono chanel for one sub. all active with the 9835...

wich one you think would be better ...

Are you seriously comparing the DLS to the Morel's? I will say I haven't heard the piccolo version of the Supremo, but the Supremo is an outstanding tweeter and surely ought to be for $350ea.

I would say there is absolutely no comparison between what you are looking at but would encourage you to fit a larger mid in your car if you can.

You did leave out one really important comment and that is installation, it will make more of a difference than the drivers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.