SQ 3500 used for 1 day.

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cleaning out closet alil and time to let this one go. I am OG owner box , papers all that jazz. Has plexi bottom. Was installed for 1 day literally has maybe 2 hours run time on it. Been in closet ever since. Mint as day got from SQ.

Asking $500 plus ship. Firm no need to sale so price is fair for what your getting.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay.

Well ****. PB now charges... What other programs are out there?

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These days i find messaging myself the picture on facebook messenger and then right clicking the message and select copy image address and insert it in the "insert image" tool on the forum a lot easier than any photobucket or imgur site.

These days i find messaging myself the picture on facebook messenger and then right clicking the message and select copy image address and insert it in the "insert image" tool on the forum a lot easier than any photobucket or imgur site.
Please nobody use photobucket! Unless you are a paying member of PB you cant view others images...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.