SQ 12 that can handle the SAZ 1500

arc flatline..200 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Handled my saz1500 excellent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ill post some other options besides my idmax out for you. ive heard all (unless stated) or personally owned them.

Fi Q or Fi Q with bp option. without bp option a fi q could take 1200 - 1300 so long as the top end frequencies was below 70. Owned personally in the same ported box of mine i used with idmax and it sounded fantastic. Very powerful lows. but nice stretches up throughout 60's, drop off around 70's

JBL W12GTI - Heard can take 1200, Very nice driver that off specs and parameters does well in larger boxes or applications, IB, Large Ported. even large sealed

Older Stereo Integrity mag versions not the new one coming out can take 1200. These subwoofers fit in my top 3 sq wise, and is very impressive across wide range of frequencies. neutral flat sq response, excellent lows, blends well, works in variety of apps. behind subs like rainbow vandiums, and an aura sound setup i heard well over 800$

another big wattage very good sq sub up and rising i havnt had a chance to hear yet. I read npdangs review who is a very reputable speaker analyzer and reviewer for us over at diyma.

Very very bottum heavy subwoofer that can take loads of power id say 1400, flat neutral response but should be limited in the 60s when crossing over. nice ported response.

hope this helps. i understand im putting some draw backs and situation with you. ill let you know when $$$ issue is straightened out.

Mike-

Arc Flatlines are very nice drivers very similar almost identical to IDMax. And i can vouche for alxmlr789. Alex is a very cool kid to deal with. picked up a box from him awhile ago. been helping me out ever sense.

x2 on the Mags.

I use two of them on my test bench to test amps for shipment - test 3000Ds on the pair all the time. They have seen several hundred 3000Ds tested @ full blast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i vouch for alxmlr789 too picked up a 15" mag from him real cool guy. Btw I vote the mag. However i feel that it did lack the above 50 hz range. Better have strong midbass. But the low end was absolutely murderous. Had it in a Fisher customs 3.5 at 32.

Mike whats this sub you never mentioned a name lol

another big wattage very good sq sub up and rising i havnt had a chance to hear yet. I read npdangs review who is a very reputable speaker analyzer and reviewer for us over at diyma.

Very very bottum heavy subwoofer that can take loads of power id say 1400, flat neutral response but should be limited in the 60s when crossing over. nice ported response.

i really want to try a 05 xxx 15" and i saw a few in the classifieds but i fear that they will have the same problem of Destructive low end and lack all the upper freq's. Can someone clear this up will help me and the op In what he's looking for.

Jacob

I heard the mag sealed and it does sound nice, I used to go up to Tech12volts for work on my Titan and he had some for a customer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.