Spray on Liner Box

Range Rover
10+ year member

I luv Negative Feedback!!
Plano, TX
I know its a crap azz picture and I should of waited until it was dry but who fukin cares..

It looks ok, first its not thick enough, second its hard to find, always sold out at WalMart..

Now I painted over the Liner with a deep blue on the back, pics later, but **** it looks beautiful...

Up close that is..

hpim01629ch.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That looks pretty nice I want to do that to my box. Around how many cans did you use and also what brand? I have black paint on my box as it is would I have to sand it down or can I just spray over it. Thanks.

I sprayed over some existing paint on one side, bad Idea...

Just hit it with an orbital sander..

I used 3 **** cans and I am still not done!!! Dupli or something is the brand and they run 7 bucks at Walfart..

Now also I sprayed the inside of the box as well, see if it sounds any different..

This weekend I am gonna try to paint on kind to see if there is a big differnce.. Never know until you try..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.