Splitting RCA from head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
RCA outputs on amps are just splitters, unless marked otherwise. Diagram is good. That 1220s 620x1 @2 Ohms is not bad at all. I doubt more power will be needed. Just mind how you wire the sub to it.

Ah, maybe one more question about the signal, still not clear to me. The Alpine amp I'm sending the RCA to doesn't have an RCA out. In this case would you get a dual RCA splitter in order to send the signal to each amp individually, or would you send the signal to the Avionixx first, which has RCA ins and outs? Not sure if the sequence of the amps matters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJB5TTPB/?tag=caraudiocom-20
No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again
He'll be fine with any 4 ohm speakers, tuned properly. The focals are rated for 100 watts nominal and with the passive crossovers and power to...

About this thread

danielnews

CarAudio.com Recruit
danielnews
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from