Spl

What kind of SPL are you looking for?? I can't think of any that fit the bill.

^shrug^I'm sure you could get a pack of funky pups for under 100 and make them loud. They'll sound like **** and probably blow on you but they might get loud for a couple seconds. ^shrug^

Personally, I'd just save up a bit of money and come back when you're willing to spend between 2-300. Then we can help you out.

Under $100 ... hmmm ... http://www.thezeb.com has some Audiobahns that get 'sort of loud' on sale right now ...

Adire Audio Tempest ... 50 bucks more than you're looking to spend, $150 shipped.

Cant think of anything else besides the aforementioned Shocker SS off the top of my head.

- Steve

Are you lookin for 2 spl driver 100$ each or a 1 sub setup? Do you have the amp already cause power plays a big role. What size or does it matter?

cerwin vega hed 15 75$

kicker comp 15 75$

fosgate punch he 15 75$

OK well the subs I listed fit your price range and all will do good with that power. The audiobahn dude mentioned will do you know good, because you have little power.

What kinda amp is it? That would also help, because some amps are under-rated some over-rated.

From the info you gave I would probably choose the fosgate.

I dont know, I never really heard one, but they dont get as good ratings as the subs I listed for that price range..you could also look into the alpine subs.

i believe you can get the type r's for somewhere around $115-130 on the internet. could be wrong though, but i dont think i am
Some douche-bag tried to convince me that a single type-r in a cavalier hit 151 dB. I almost died laughing, in his face of course.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.