SPL for $500-$550

They arent SPL subs anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

what sub or subs would give nme the most SPL for that price?..i know a guy who has 2 15" quad coil MOJO's for sale for $500....any other opinions on that and other than that?
man if you can get two quad coil mojos for that price I say jump on it, it doesn't get much louder than that anyway, other subs to maybe consider though: DD3500's, DD9500's, MOFO's, XXX's, etc.

how about this?

hey bluntman,

Id suggest not getting RE MT's unless your gonna have TONS of power to run them with, and if your competing this year in IDBL in the stock class you will not have the voltage in your vehicle to properly power the MT's with. If you go with RE go with the SX line. Mojos are good, Mofos are good, I heard from ntense that DD subs are good also, I run SPLW's which are made for ported boxes. Anyways any of those subs are excellent, remember itll be the enclosure tuning and design that will put you ahead of others in competition. Id match up your amp power to your choice of subwoofers though. PM me sometime!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.