Spend my $2,000 and make me happy

To clarify, I was not really planning to put anything around the edges of the tire well cover (cargo floor) or make it a true "false floor". I was just going to elevate the big piece of flooring which would create space all around the edges...

......Three people mentions SSA subwoofers. Do many consider them the best balance of quality and value? Do they have a decent track record for service and warranty?
Yes, one of the best values IMO, and absolutely a great track record for service. Very little need for warranty as it is rare to have warranty issues. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I reccomend SSA due to a balance of quality, output, and linearity. IMO the SSA Subs are the ultimate high output/linear drivers. I suppose the new Sundown platforms can make that claim as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.