Spena unhappy customer

I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.
I mean story after story. I just got a message 20 hours ago saying he guarantees the amp works unless I blew it. Iv had it for a few weeks now and it still hasnt even been hooked up to even see if it works. Havent got my level 6 yet. But the point is even if it works its not what I paid for. He said he would refund me in a week because his paypal is on hold. But its been a month and a half now since I sent the payment. Talking about slow.......We will see. Why would he refund me for an amp he thinks I blew up. Im even skeptical about sending him the amp back before I get my money. He might end up with his burnt up amp back and my cash. I think I should wipe my hands and be done.

I mean story after story. I just got a message 20 hours ago saying he guarantees the amp works unless I blew it. Iv had it for a few weeks now and it still hasnt even been hooked up to even see if it works. Havent got my level 6 yet. But the point is even if it works its not what I paid for. He said he would refund me in a week because his paypal is on hold. But its been a month and a half now since I sent the payment. Talking about slow.......We will see. Why would he refund me for an amp he thinks I blew up. Im even skeptical about sending him the amp back before I get my money. He might end up with his burnt up amp back and my cash. I think I should wipe my hands and be done.
If you silly enough to send the amp back before he refunds you exspecially after you allready got screwed by him once then you deserve it. Just saying

I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.
now that's a first
If the package was dropped back off for bad packaging, probably not a good way to ship a heavy *** expensive sub.... Just saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bass4Days

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bass4Days
Lockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies