Spena unhappy customer

If its blown...You think maybe it just heated up but didnt pop. which caused the black on the board when iv seen resistors fry they are black. It looks like the board just got hot or something

LOL. A properly functioning amp doesn't have burned components on the board period. If you're lucky it's simply that it was blown and properly repaired.

On the bright side, if the guy doesn't man up and make it right, send the thing to dB-R for repair and you're still under the cost of a new one for a solid amp.

LOL. A properly functioning amp doesn't have burned components on the board period. If you're lucky it's simply that it was blown and properly repaired.
On the bright side, if the guy doesn't man up and make it right, send the thing to dB-R for repair and you're still under the cost of a new one for a solid amp.
Gotta link? is dB-R a company with a website or just a guy on here. Iv heard of him before I think.

Dang brother that *****. First thing I like to establish with people I'm selling to is a good source of communication. Hard to trust people so I try to make my deals as transparent as possible. Gl hope everything works out

Dang brother that *****. First thing I like to establish with people I'm selling to is a good source of communication. Hard to trust people so I try to make my deals as transparent as possible. Gl hope everything works out
He has logged on and seen my messages about the amp being burnt up and smelling. Hasn't said a word. Doesn't care. I would really like to see him get banned for this. I think hes worthy of a ban. I have proof of everything even dates. Anyone know how to post on Caraudioclassifieds I wanna post a negative review on him there. Thats where he does most of his deals. 12 positive transactions on there LOL

He has logged on and seen my messages about the amp being burnt up and smelling. Hasn't said a word. Doesn't care. I would really like to see him get banned for this. I think hes worthy of a ban. I have proof of everything even dates. Anyone know how to post on Caraudioclassifieds I wanna post a negative review on him there. Thats where he does most of his deals. 12 positive transactions on there LOL

I have dealt with him on both sites. I will say he is not timely, at all. But I did end up getting a working product... Sorry to hear about this

you can post in the buyer beware section if your a member

Wow. That's pretty low rent, I hope everything works out for you buddy. Yes never never send gift payment, except if it's a good friend you can trust. I have had a few people here ask me to do that before, I just send a few bucks extra to help with fees.

I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.

I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.
now that's a first

That is bad news OP...Hope the seller mans up...that is a small reason its hard for me to buy any used stereo equipment...not trying to start a war, just saying...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bass4Days

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bass4Days
Lockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies