Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cameron
10+ year member

I just read a responce to a question by audiolife about how you eliminate your rear speakers for better sound quality. I have a dodge ram single cab and i was wondering if since it is such a small area it would still be good to eliminate rears and also what would be good speakers to do this with?

Thanks,

CAm

Here's a can of worms.. LOL Well to be honest yes.. Eliminate the rears unless you wanna run the stock ones off your deck..As for placing comps..Kick panels are the best..If you dont have the tme to build them or the money to buy some then your doors will suffice..

Brands thats the can of worms I mentioned..Everyone has there own ideas as to whom makes the best comps.. My advice to you is to go and listen to the ones you afford or are willing to listen to..Make notes find the ones that sound the best to you.

Here are a few to get you started.

JL Audio

Image Dynamics Chameleons

Focal

Morel

Dynaudio

MB Quart

Arc audio

Some of these are priced for everyday people like me some are more for the rich and extravagant people like Zane:D

For some stuff on a more moderate budget

Cerwin Vega Vega series or IT

Focal has some lower end stuff that is better than some MFGs high end stuff (sony, Pioneer, Kenwood)

Crystal

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.