speakers subs and hu

Participant count
  • Participant list

terryracing86
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
missouri
I'm looking to buy this stuff at the end of the month when I get paid. Curious as to what u guys would recommend. Not looking to spend a ton or compete. Hu I'm looking for something basic, single din with USB or aux jack. Subs I'm looking for 2 8" maybe like sundowns or comparable. And I need 2 sets of decent 6x8 door speakers(no component stuff though). The only amp I will be using is between a kicker 250.2 or a lightning audio s4.600. What would u guys recommend????? I was gonna use a jl

8w6 sub but I can't find a second one to use it. Thanx and if this is in the wrong section plz move it for me.

Pretty much any deck at the $180 or above price point will work for your needs the subs deck speakers and wires if needed. I have or can get and give a package deal if need be

thanx guys. im not sure what i want yet but ive been window shopping on ebay just for ideas. mainly looking at excelon hu, maybe a clarion. doors ive seen cadance and kicker because they come in sets of 4 spkrs. subs im still thinking sundown but havent looked alot at them yet.

thanx guys. im not sure what i want yet but ive been window shopping on ebay just for ideas. mainly looking at excelon hu, maybe a clarion. doors ive seen cadance and kicker because they come in sets of 4 spkrs. subs im still thinking sundown but havent looked alot at them yet.
Cadence is fine. Stay away from the lower lines tho. The kenwood deck is nice. A bit of a pita to navigate tho subs. The sa Vfl or b2. 8s are all great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.